The term ‘The Mindful Word’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Mindful Word is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- You will see occasional links to media products (mostly books) on The Mindful Word, which direct the user to Amazon’s site. In some cases, free review copies of books or other media products have been given to The Mindful Word writers free of charge, but we do not receive financial compensation to write about anything. Refer to our Editorial Policy for more details.
- Certain Google Analytics advertising features have been implemented on this site, including, Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- We use Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies and identifiers on this site to learn more about our audience so we can deliver better, more relevant information.
- You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Mindful Word and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Mindful Word. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
The Mindful Word sometimes offers articles on health, which are for educational and informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. For more information, please refer to the full text of our medical disclaimer.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Mindful Word takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.