I was the first to arrive at the usual meeting place across from City Hall. I saw other cyclists quietly pass through the square, looking...
Summit Outpatient offers customized treatment programs designed to bring counseling and healing to those struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- THE WORLD THAT IS THERE FOR US: Reflections upon returning from a spiritual pilgrimage
- MINDFULLY ACCEPTING NON-ACCEPTANCE: Can we accept our failed attempts to be mindful?
- DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: When mindfulness is not enough to undo hurt
- HUMOUR HEALS: Getting silly with the residents of Mother Teresa's NYC hospice for the dying
- MINDFUL TRAVEL: The joy of untravelled roads becomes meaningful when we turn our minds inwards
- present moment
- Thich Nhat Hanh