We’ve curated some of the best resources we could find on the topics of mindfulness and engaged living. Whether you’re looking for a reading list or want to dive further into a topic with interactive courses, check out our resources here and support us by buying through our affiliate links.
Summit Outpatient offers customized treatment programs designed to bring counseling and healing to those struggling with an addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- FORTY-FIVE YEARS IS JUST A START: Q&A with author Max Reif on his spiritual journey with Meher Baba
- DREAM INTERPRETATION: Means of moving between levels of consciousness [symbols: stairs/stairways, pathway, people]
- THE ELUSIVENESS OF MINDFUL AWARENESS: You can only have it when you're not trying to get it
- ANCIENT INDIAN ENERGY HEALING: Practices for Physical, Mental and Emotional Well-Being
- WORKING WITH YOUR INTUITION: 10 ways to develop it and 6 things that can kill it
- Meher Baba
- present moment